Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year! 2014!!!

I loved the Christmas letter so much. It was awesome to read Emma's point of view. I hadn't realized how much she really has grown up. It made me also almost tear up when I read what she had said about me. Things are going well for me. I found out that on Wednesday I will be getting transferred to my last area. I will be serving in Idaho Falls in the east stake. I am excited to get to serve there. When I came to the Idaho Pocatello Mission, the two areas that I wanted to serve was Pocatello and Idaho Falls. I will also have a car in this area from what I have been told. No more walking in the cold. I have a feeling that this transfer is going to be one of my most busy and best transfers I have had. We will have to see.

So I'm not really sure what to talk about. The only bad part about calling home is the next email I send I have nothing to talk about. I'm glad your talk went well. If there is one thing I am still freaked out about its talking in sacrament meeting. 

It is weird to think of how little time I have left. I felt when I first came on my mission that this would never come and that was ok. Now that its almost here I would almost love to switch places with the missionaries coming out now, but I am supper excited to come home and be with you and Emma and the kids to. Even though it freaks me out how much time is left I am using this as a motivation tool to work even harder then I have before.
Thank you for all your love and support. I cant wait to see you again.


Love,
Jonathon Felton