Monday, December 2, 2013

The City of Lights!

So things are going well. We had a great Thanksgiving. We got to just kinda chill out for the day. I was able to get some much need rest. We had a lunch with one of our bishops and had a dinner with a member of one of our wards. In between things we hung out at our apartment and listened to so Christmas music. It was a really nice day.
We have two people with a baptism date. It is super exciting. We have worked hard to be able to find someone who would except baptism. It is a mom and a kid. They are really great. They are easy to teach and are really open to the gospel. their baptism date has been set for December 14. I am happy to be able to work with them to be able to help them with this.
As it is getting colder we are trying to limit the time we spend outside to avoid getting sick. I have also started taking vitamin C to boost my immune system. I have been staying well but Elder Thorpe got a cold about a week ago. He is/has gotten better. He is just trying to kick the cough.
I hope you are having an amazing day. I love you so much.
Love,
Jonathon Felton 

 Oh and there are tons of Christmas light up! YES!