Monday, December 16, 2013

Travel Plans and a Little Panic On the Side

We are still working with our investigators and they are ready to be baptized. We just need to have an interview and they will be all good to go. It has been great working with them and fun to teach them more about the gospel.

Elder Thorpe was great his last week. Today he goes to the mission home and tomorrow he will fly home to his family. He is excited and sad a little as well. I can't believe I will be doing the same thing next transfer. So a few days ago I got my flight itinerary in the mail. When I saw it, I freaked out a little and dropped it on the ground. A couple of missionaries here have helped me to kinda cope with it and Sister Wagner has given me encouragement in some emails. She goes home today as well.


It is getting cold. We had a few days where it warmed up but today it went right back to being cold. Oh well, I wont have to worry about it to much longer. I am so glad I will get a car for at least about two weeks. I am excited to be serving with Elder Clevenger and Elder Nettesheim (sounds like "net a spy m"). We are going to have a blast but no worries we wont play pranks. (At least not bad ones or big ones.)


I love the package you sent it has been fun trying to guess what is in it by the scripture. Very clever. The only ones that were open were the socks but i think it was because the wrapping popped as it was traveling. Sorry you had a rough class to teach. that would drive me nuts trying to teach someone who is trying to be a pain.


I love you so much I hope the crazy dog doesn't eat more crazy things lol. I am so excited for Christmas when I can talk to you. I love you so much.


Love,
Elder Jonathon Felton