Monday, December 9, 2013

Lesson Learned? Prepare BEFORE Your Mission

Ok, so this is my last week with Elder Thorpe. He has been a great companion. I am so very grateful to have gotten to serve with him. This last week we were finally able to set up some lessons that had been falling through. We might have to move our baptism back but that's ok. We would rather move it back and make sure they are really ready then baptize them when they aren't. We are making preparations for the chaange when it comes, and I am trying to keep my companion form getting trunky. (trunky means thinking about home to much).

It is COLD! It is awesome walking in the snow while it is snowing, but not once it stops. When it stops the temperature drops but the good news is that the weather is supposed to warm up a little this week. Bring on the 1 degree warmer weather! lol. We are going to see some homes today that have a bunch of Christmas lights up and take some pictures. We are also going to play some basketball and Monopoly today for a P-day activity with our district. Tonight we are going to stay the night in Idaho Falls for Elder Thorpe's Departing temple trip tomorrow. I am excited to go to the temple it is so much fun.
Tell Cody he needs to start shrinking. He isn't allowed to be taller then I am. Especially if I ever play basketball with him lol. I am planning on playing in the soccer alumni game. That would be awesome.  I can't believe Ben is going on his mission WOW! I mean I knew he would go on one, but not so soon. I guess he is old enough which makes me feel old. If I could give him advise it would be to get to know "Preach my Gospel" This would have saved me a lot of trouble before I went out, if I had done that.
Tell Brett I would love to take him fishing and play soccer and basket ball with him.
I will obey the rules of the boxes lol. No worries I want surprises.
Things I need, I'm not sure what, if there are things I even need.
I love you so much
Love Jonathon Felton