Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Elder Felton's Thoughts on Gratitude For Family Christmas Letter

Recently another missionary taught us on Gratitude. He asked us what gratitude meant. I raised my hand and said. “It is having a grateful attitude.” He hadn't thought of this and neither had I until he asked. For me it really means to be grateful all the time. To show it in how you act.

This year I am truly grateful for family and friends. As I have been on my mission it has been my family that has brought me strength to work as hard as I can. My friends who motivate me to never give up. Both of them have taught me to push through trials and look to the future. I receive blessings daily from that. As it is winter and I am walking, I am also grateful for people that let us come inside to warm up and especially for hot chocolate. What I have come to know is that all these great things come from God and Jesus Christ. I am also grateful for this and to know that I am a child of God. That he loves me and cares for me. That he is always there for me and anyone who lets him into their life.