Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas!

This past week has been interesting. As you know I am serving with two other missionaries. It has been fun/crazy. Right now we cover the Indian reservation. It is a cool experience. The people we are working with I already feel this huge love for them. The members have been really great to us. We have great people to work with. We are working right now to help a family get married so that they may get baptized. They have lived together for 5 years and they both say its about time. So we are hoping to have a wedding and a baptism soon. 

So here are some funny stories from this week: 

Friday our zone leaders came over so that we got to go get some lunch with them. While we were over, they delivered a couple packages and letters to us as well. In one of the packages there was this spray air freshener that smell weird. One of our zone leaders (Elder Sweeten) started spraying Elder Nettesheim with it. this led to a him wrestling with him to get it. (All this was done in good fun and everyone was laughing) So after that we were tossing a potato around and it accidentally got Elder Sweeten in the eye. Now Elder sweeten has one of the best black eyes i have ever seen. 

This is not all the next day Elder Nettesheim got food poisoning. Later that night we went to our zone leaders house to give him a blessing. While we were there, right when one of the zone leaders is giving him the blessing, Elder Nettesheim throws up on me, and the floor. It took all my will power not to throw up myself till at least I could make it outside where I manged not to throw up. Before the blessing I had taken off my coat so the only thing he got was my pants and a little on my shirt. It took us a while to clean it up because Elder Sweeten and I were doing our best not to "make matters worse" if you know what I mean. The zone leaders also said they don't think they want us to give blessing at "their" house any more but will gladly do it at our place. 

On to Christmas stuff.  We will be calling/skyping/maybe face time at 11 our time here. I believe this is 12 for you. Is that ok? I will be check this email again tomorrow to know if that is good for you. I will not be able to call granna this year. I feel bad but they just want us calling our parents (and siblings don't worry Emma lol) 

Well I love you so much and I cant wait to talk to you. I love you sooo much.
Love,
Jonathon Felton

No comments:

Post a Comment