Monday, October 7, 2013

CHUBBUCK IDAHO!

So this conference was probably my favorite one so far. I loved President Monson's priesthood talk and also Sister Carole M. Stephens talk. They were both very good but Sister Carole M. Stephens was my favorite. I loved how she put the importance on women receiving a priesthood blessing even if they don't have a Priesthood holder in there house. It brought me comfort knowing that you and Emma still have the right and access to it. Since you two are some of the most important people to me I felt relief and strength knowing that the ward will always be there for you.

So I am moving to Chubbuck, ID this is an area that most likely will not have a car. This means that I will need my bike more for a time. I will also be covering only a couple wards instead of an entire stake. I am so happy to be moving back to the city. The country is nice but I need to be around people lol. This will most likely be my last area as far know. I don't know much about the area or about my new companion. I will be moving on Wed. When I figure out the bike info I will let you know. My bike isn't hard to take apart and that is something I could probably do.

I did get the card with the money in it. This is another blessing to moving right next to Pocatello. There will be STORES! I will be getting my shoes as soon as I can while I am up there. I'm not sure what else to write. My brain is in like 20 different places. I am going to pack most of today and get ready to move.

Oh so you have been talking to Sister Wagner. She is such a great missionary and she is funny. She is a great person for advise. She often times gives me advise and helps me out.

Well I love you and hope that all is going well.

Oh I do have pictures but I need to know your apartment number as well as your address. If you don't have an address number then I can just use your address.
I love you all,
Elder Felton