Monday, October 28, 2013

Bribing Young Children Comes Naturally

Don't worry about falling asleep in church. I have seen so many people, including bishops and stake presidents, falling asleep during church. I myself have almost fallen asleep on the stand before I was to speak in a ward. Tell Drew that if he wants to know something I will take letter and send replies as well. I got your package and loved it. I have been decorating our apartment the last few days. It was good to get the suckers as well. They make nice bribes for kids if they behave during lessons lol. I will Send the memory card as soon as I can. I am wanting to get some pictures off first before I send it out. We Are doing well here. We had a baptism this week and have gotten some new people this week to teach. This area is a good area it just need some time to get moving a little more.
I will send another email out that has more info. We are having a rushed day today and I will send you a better email this week PROMISE!
I love you so much and hope that you are having a great day.
Love you so much. Thanks for the names for family search.
Love Jonathon Felton