Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Shenanigans!

Ok, part 2.

About the family with all the kids that follow us around. Two of the kids got baptized this last Saturday. It was stressful at first because they almost didn't come. So we had to work that out. Then some members got on to us about being at the church because they were having a wedding reception. We then had to tell them that we were having a baptism and they were more accepting of it and were OK with it.
A cool thing is on Halloween we get to be lock inside a church at night. This is to make sure that we are OK and cant be blamed for anything that might happen. But this means that we get two watch 2 movies with our district and or zone. I think this is one of the coolest things about this mission. We will be watching Wreck-it Ralph and Monsters University. Yay for movies!
Other than that not to much is going on. We are slowly getting more work in our area and this is keeping us busy. I will be sending a letter this week and the memory card in 2 weeks. I will try to get you some pictures of what is going on and where I'm at now.
I love you and hope this is better than what I sent yesterday.
Love Jonathon Felton