Monday, September 30, 2013

I Love the People



Things are changing here. It has gotten cooler now, and it is really nice for walking. (when its not windy) We are on our last full week of the transfer. On October 9th we will have transfers. I am a little nervous to see what happens but I am not going to let it get me down. I don't know what will happen but whatever it is the Lord will guide us to do His work. I have really enjoyed this week as we are working with several less active members who are starting to come back to church. I love seeing the Light of Christ come into their lives. I love the people up here. When I first came to this area people told me it would be hard for members to trust us because we were new people. This was most certainly not the case. Everyone here has welcomed us as if we are their own family. I have grown attached to them and know it will be hard to leave them.

It is crazy to think that winter is just around the corner here. I cant believe that things could cool off so much up here. We are going to be splitting wood for some people and are helping others with some home repairs. I love doing service. It gets us doing something different and we can wear normal clothes lol.

My favorite scripture this week come from Mosiah 4:9 Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend.I love this because of how simple it is. I feel if we break down anything we do in the gospel it comes down to just this Belief.Well I love you so much. I am so grateful for your love and support as it has given me strength to do all that has been required of me. I love You and pray all is going well and that you have a very blessed week.Love Jonathon Felton