Monday, October 14, 2013

A New Area and a Good Perspective

Well It sounds like you have been having a really good week. I am so glad that thing are going well for you. I loved the part with the girls poking you on the forehead. The girls sound absolutely adorable. Things have been going really well. My new companion is Elder Thorpe. He has been out 22 months. They put two old farts together lol. We are serving in Chubbuck. It is just on the outside of Pocatello. The area is great I love the feel of it. I feel at peace and comfortable here. We are in the biggest walking area in the mission. This will be good as I will get some exercise everywhere I go. We have been having a blast (except for a few annoying things) all is going well. Me and Elder Thorpe are getting along really well. I am staring to remember specific people and am getting to better understand our area each day. I am loving the Idaho Pocattelo mission just as much as the Utah Ogden mission. The people we are teaching are great. They are so funny. We are teaching this family with a bunch of kids in it and they are the best. After one of our lessons with them, we were walking and the kids were following us everywhere in the neighborhood. And in the neighborhood there are a lot of apple and plum trees. So the kids were asking us to pick fruit for them at every tree. It was one of the funniest thing I have seen on my mission. It was like having a gang but of kids lol. Well that's about all I can think of right now. Things are a little slow but they are picking up more each day. 

I love you so much! I am going to be sending a letter with a memory card in it "soon". I would say today but you know how I am. I Love you all SO much!
Love,
Elder Felton