Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Thought Mormon Missionaries Rode Bikes

(Dear Elder Felton... Love, Mom 
The Missionary and the Meatloaf
An LDS missionary was an enthusiastic but not very capable cook. One day his companion saw that he was close to tears."Elder, what's wrong? Did you get a 'Dear John' today?""Worse! I made a meat loaf for our dinner but the landlady's cat ate it!""Don't take it so hard, Elder. We'll buy her another cat.")
Haha! That would be my cooking.

YA for the Fall Festival. The greatest and most annoying thing on earth lol. I have no idea why I like it so much. Maybe I see the huge missionary potential there. What ever the reason I will truly miss it. Go Emma for working 2 sifts I will say this I didn't like working one because at the end I was so tired of people in general. I loved the picture of her and my baby (dog). It made me smile.

So I'm glad you like the picture. We went over to see a family we visit every now and then who we worked with a bit and they were having a yard sale. so their friend got her phone out and took a picture. They are a really nice family who have been fun to work with.

As for conference I am more excited for this one then any I have ever seen. The reason why I am is because Elder Mitchell and I will be going to Salt Lake to see the Sunday morning session, with a family we are teaching, to see it in person. I am super excited and I cant wait to see how the family feels afterwards. This will be an awesome moment and I will take lots of pictures.

We recently had a baptism and have a few more coming up soon. The temple has really blessed us here. I know that when the Indiana one is finished it will help the missionaries out there. Things are going great and I have been working on a letter that has taken a few days to write I hope to send it out soon. I love you so much. I hope all is well.

Love Elder Jonathon David Felton