Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teach by the Spirit

Fear not about the slowing down. It has happened to us as well. Although we are teaching a lot and have a few baptisms coming up. One of the families we are teaching is feeding us tonight because the wife felt bad for us when we told her we were going to eat Ramen, which I have been craving. (so happy when some one gave us 3 boxes of it YEA!) Her husband is going to baptize her and their daughter. I am so excited to be able to see so many people come unto Christ. Oh snap! So we have been teaching this girl who is the last part of her family to get baptized and she wasn't to sure if she wanted to and so we had her meet us at another missionaries baptism so she could see one and feel the Spirit. after that we met back at her place and had her pray to know if it was true we told her after she was done we weren't going to move till she got her answer. While we were sitting there I heard a voice tell me "Don't worry. She will know." and it felt so warm and calm I almost jumped because it wasn't from any one there. About 5 seconds after that she looked up and said she got her answer. She told us in her words "He said I am doing the right thing but I need to read the Book of Mormon and pray more but [I am] one the right path." I started smiling so much and I almost could not speak because I had just realized that Christ had just spoken to both of us. It was such an amazing moment in my mission. I will never forget this.

 So I am so glad that you are doing so well. it is so good to know that you are also able to help other out as well. You are being a missionary yourself. Oh, tell Granna I got one of the packages she sent. I love you all so much and I always keep you in my prayers.