Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How Do You Get Rid Of the Mormon Missionaries?

(On Tue, Sep 25, 2012, Leian Felton wrote:
Getting Rid of the Missionaries
Q: How do you get rid of the Mormon Missionaries?
A: Leave a chalk outline and a few Book of Mormons scattered around on the front porch!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!)


HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was funny (dvytkyu64rwrfv3t54) <----- That was Sister Wagner who put that in the email. She is funny. Well thank you for the 20 it will be put to good use. 
One request if to take lots of pictures at the Fall Festival. I will miss it so much. :( Oh well. So lots have been going on and I am super excited! We have a lot of people who will be getting baptized soon. OH YAY! I'm staying in Brigham through another transfer with Elder Mitchell. This will be the longest I have been with a companion. Three transfers. 
So any way we are also looking into getting tickets to go down to General Conference. It was super cool that recently I was in the Temple Cultural Celebration. How are things with yall. Sorry I cant think of much to talk about so I think I'll send another letter when more pops up and Sister Wagner is amazing/best missionary ever!!!