Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October General Conference 2012

General Conference was amazing! It was so cool to see such a big focus on service and missionary work. I loved it so much. I loved President Monson's talk during the priesthood session and Holland's during the Sunday morning. I love being able to here from them. Its so weird because it was my least favorite thing with church and now it has become my favorite. It fills me with strength and make me look to see if I am really doing my best. We have started to teach a few new people and we are seeing a lot of work that will be happening here shortly. Not much is new, Elder Mitchell have been a little sick this last week but we are feeling better. It has slowed us down a bit but now that we are feeling better we are hoping to get back to full speed. Don't feel bad about having a sort email. I think this one will be as well. hope all is well and always know I love you.