Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Elder Felton's Sister Shares a Letter


(Letter to Elder Felton's from his sister 2 weeks ago with no response)
Hey Jon! :D I'm sending u this email from my phone! Isn't that awesome!? I just thought I'd tell you that I'm having a great time here. I went to a YSA regional activity and at first I was determined not to have fun but then we played this game called "steal the bacon" and it made me feel LOADS better :) anyway after that i had a lot of fun. I found a nerd herd to be and we talked pokemon and Invader Zim. It was awesome! XD OH! Also! Guess what tv show was added to netfilx. >I] CODE LYOKO! We've been watching it everyday and its sooo fun! it also makes me think of you :') aaaaanyway just thought I'd tell you those things. Oh and mom has also made me change the light bulbs and mow the lawn.... so not fun... Well I guess I'm out of stuff to talk about so be seein' ya!
~Love Emmy ;D

(Letter to Elder Felton's from his sister 1 weeks ago with no response)
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(Response from Elder Felton to his sister 1 day ago)
I am so sorry that I am such a tard monkey that i didn't email you back. That was my bad and I am sorry for that. I hope you will find it in your amazingness that is Emma Felton to forgive me in my most stupid moment. Ok I'm done with that lol. How are you doing. Thing are going great. We are doing a ton of teaching and we also have a few people who are getting close to baptism. This family is going to be baptized on Thanksgiving weekend and I just love them. I am nervous because transfers are in a week. YIKES! but I will be able to go to there baptism even if I get moved. I was in my last area for 3 transfers and I have been in this one for three as well. I know that if it does happen it because my awesomeness is need there to get all of norther Utah baptized  Ah but back to my sister. How are thing? What is new? What is some cool stuff that you have been doing?
I love you so much I am sending photos soon so you will be able to see some of the things and people I have met.
Love,
Jon