Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Anticipating a New Companion

I miss my puppy. So transfers are here, but I am staying in Brigham again and I am now a Senior Missionary. Not much is new other than my companion, who I will meet tomorrow. We have a few baptisms coming up and I am super excited. I love you guys so much and miss you so much. Soooo. Here is something that our mission wants to happen. We are having a mission conference party on the December 6th, so they want all Christmas mail to be sent by November 30th if not it might take longer for someone to get their mail. I'm fine with, whenever but they told us to let you know. I really wish I could think of something to tell you that was amazing but to be honest its been pretty chill here... and I don't mean cold! Its been nice weather for now, but its going to get in the high 30's to 40's range here soon, so that will be "cool"  HAHA see what I did??? I made a funny. Well I love you so much I hope you all can have a great week and I hope some super fun stuff happens soon that I can write to you about.