Monday, September 16, 2013

Bowling Cheats!

AHHHHHHHH! I cant believe the Carters are in the MTC. I am so happy that so many other member from the greatest stake in the world are serving missions. I can still remember when some of them were still in middle school. I am glad that thing are going well for you guys. I know that the peace you have been felling is truly from the Lord. So I will try my best to tell you what has been going on. Last Monday Elder Chernan and I went bowling. It was funny because our lane had something wrong and it kept knocking down the pins so we got really good scores with little effort. That night we had a lesson with a cool family that are coming back into the church. They are a young couple that had a kid about 6 months ago. They want to be able to go to the temple someday and be sealed as a family. Wednesday we along with some members went to go visit some people and to try and find more work in their ward. This helped us to find a lady we have been trying to find for a month with no luck. The rest of the week was just more knocking on some doors and find a lot of members. (There really are a lot of Mormons in Utah/Idaho lol) We are picking up work but for the most part it is still a little slow. This is fine because we know that as long as we continue to work hard the Lord will bless us.

The only need I have might be shoes. I have got a couple holes and cracks in my shoes so I am working on finding a place i can get some. everyone says i need to go to pokey to get them.

I love you so much and hope you have an amazing week.
Love Elder Felton

No comments:

Post a Comment