Monday, September 23, 2013

Always Remember to Laugh

     I will continue sending emails because I know you like them and I think I would be in big trouble if I didn't.      So last Monday we went to play paintball. It was a blast. We went as a district to Afton Wyoming to play. There are sisters in our district so we had to find padding for them but they said they didn't want to wear the life jackets we found them. It was fun. We got painted pretty good. a member let us play with his stuff and showed us a place with trees to hide behind while we played. So that was a cool thing for us AND something new. Then throughout the week we had lessons almost every night! This is great because it means we have more work! Some lessons fell through and we are working to set them back up. We have been invited to do some service for people splitting wood. As it is getting colder I am getting happier. I am super excited to be able to do some service and to be able to find all the people who live in our area all year. Most people only stay in the summer or just a couple weekends. So now that its cooling off people aren't as excited to go swimming in the lake.     I am happy to hear your story about Emma's bike. It made me smile. My companion and I get along really well. Most of the time we are laughing about something. We have met a lot of funny/interesting/crazy people in our area. This fills our days with some entertainment. We asked one time for directions to a house and found out people give funny directions out here. We were told to turn were the old Johnson's barn burned down. Found out it burned down 10 years ago. We got lost for a bit but found the house we were looking for.     Well I don't know much else to tell you. I will keep my eyes open for stuff in the mail.I love you so much!Have an amazing day! Love,ElderJonathonDavidFelton <(^.^)>