Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Elder Felton, Pleasant View's Newest District Leader!


Ok time for the big news!.......... and ........... no I'm not on crutches any more all is well. Haha so on to the real news. I am getting move to Pleasant View. I am also now a District Leader. This means all new kinds of responsibility. I am excited because I have already been to Pleasant View to go on exchanges a couple of times. So some of the people I will already know. I am excited for this and can't wait. My Zone Leader is some one I was companions with for my first day in the MTC so it's going to be a blast. Today I will be packing and saying bye to a couple of people I have met since I have been here. Transfers are tomorrow and I will be getting trained on some of the things that I will be doing as a DL (that what a District Leader is but shorter) My New companion is Elder Heap. I have already served around him and so I know this is a cool guy. We are going to have a blast. This transfer is going to be short instead of 6 weeks its going to be 5 weeks. I am SUPER excited!
Love,
Elder Felton