Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Violent Motivation!


Things are going great. Elder Smith and I have a couple new people to teach. One of the people who was playing a waiting game on baptism got baptized on Friday. Then Saturday our zone leaders asked Elder Smith to play piano for the baptism they were having. So this weekend was busy. One of the people we teach just got back from a back surgery. He asked if we could stop by every now and then as he recovers. That will help keep us really busy. This last Thursday we had interviews with our mission president and he told me that the next transfer I was getting moved. He said I have been here longer then he thought and said that I would be moving. I guess I can start packing now, lol. Most of the people that we are teaching are at the point that its just going to be a waiting game for them to be baptized. There are a few thing that some have to do before they can be baptized  Other than that things are great. I am sending the card tonight. Smith said if I don't he will punch me in the morning, so I've got some good motivation.
I love you,
Elder Felton