Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Year!

AHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO! Its been a year? I just got here. LOL. OK for real that's kinda what it feels like and it stinks how everyone wants to know how long I have been out. I'm about to say "just got here" because in this area I have just gotten here. This past year has been amazing. I have met so many people that I will always remember. I think the thing that I have learned the most is patience. This is a trait that I think is a hard one to learn. There are a lot of things that I have to do as a DL (District Leader). I am hoping that the first training I have to give on Wed. goes well. I am excited to be close to Ogden again. I have missed it. Not much has happened yet. I'm mostly just getting to know the area. I hope to know more and have more to write about soon.
Much love,
Elder Felton