Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Can Breathe Again


OK I'm glad nothing crazy is actually happening.
SO no, I still don't like fish but I do enjoy fishing. It was fun but next time it will just have to be off a  shore or when I get home on a boat. In the summer time. No winter fishing for me. I find out where I'm going a week from today. Part of me wants to go back to Ogden part of me wants to go to Logan so who know. No WY till summer for me. Its so freakin cold here. It was amazing when it was 30 degrees out. Things are going great. we are picking up a lot of new people to teach just as I'm leaving. Its just like last time when I left an area.
I am happy to say I have finally got over the 3 week cold I had. It is so nice to be able to breath while sleeping again. I woke up so many time before just because I couldn't breath. smith seems like he might be getting the clod i had so who know i might get it again. so The chiropractor that I have been seeing told me today that my back is getting better. He was surprised to see how fast it is getting better for how bad it was. He said my back shouldn't be the way it is for at least 20-30 years when I first saw him. He says its a lot better but I will still need to work on it on my own since I am leaving.
I love you so much and I miss you guys.
Love,
Elder Felton