Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ice Fishing

So here is something fun. Today we went ice fishing on a lake and it was -3. COLD! But we had fun other then almost getting frostbite LOL. But I kid. It was fun though. A less active guy took us. It was cool (ha, ha) We caught 6 rainbow trout. We plan on cooking them up. Now don't think I like fish but I lost feeling in my fingers and toes for those fish, so you bet I'm going to eat them. LOL. Things are going great. We have picked up some new people to teach and now have already picked a date they want to get baptized  I am sad that this is all coming up right as O am going to leave. But it means to me, that someone else gets to have a part to play with them. I love you so much. Its funny you mention a scripture challenge. I was going to ask you to read 3 Nephi chapter 17. This is my favorite chapter in all the Book of Mormon. Have Emma read it as well. And tell her about the fishing thing I did. I even gutted all my fish on my own.
I love you,
Jonathon