Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Heart Attack = Walmart

I am glad you had a good holiday. So some funny stuff that's happened. OK so me and my companion Elder Smith were walking into a store and we were about to head out when this lady ran us down shouting "MISSIONARIES". We looked back and she said "I need your help this lady is having a heart attack". We then asked if anyone had called 911 they said no that all she needed was a blessing. (now note this was not the funny part)  So they brought us to an isle and we gave her one in front of a few people.(that was the weird part) The thing that made it even weirder was the husband said she wasn't having one and his wife said very calmly that she had been talking to the hospital when she was on her way to the store and they told her she was having a heart attack and her husband then said "Why the heck did you then have me drive you to the store women". She told him they needed some stuff for Thanksgiving and she needed to pick up meds. I am glad her husband then took her to the hospital. The funny part was when we got back to our car Elder Smith said, "I don't see how a heart attack equals walmart". I was glad to be there when it was needed, but I hope I wont have to do that every time I go to a store or I might have to swear off of them. Aside from that big confusing mess I am doing well. For the most part. The day before I got your package with the cold meds, I conveniently got the cold. You must have like ESPN or something (quote from Mean Girls) lol. No but really, thanks so much it has been a blessing. I love you so much. I loved the poem but it was hard for me to read because it made me start to tear up. I was like great here I go turning into a mess! lol But really it meant a lot and I am so glad you sent it!Love you and miss you.


Elder Felton