Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas, Baptisms, and Weddings

OK I Swear on the River Styx I wont open the presents lol. (Percy Jackson reference) As for the mission its going great! We had a baptism this last weekend. It was so much fun. The lady who got baptized she gave me a hard time because she got to the chapel before me and said "Why are you late? You probably were fixing your hair." I laughed and told her of course I got to look good all the time and she laughed. Her and her daughter got baptized and they cried almost the whole time. I love being able to feel the strong spirit that is at events like this.
So all my companions go as follow: (in order) Elder Lanier, Elder Hall, Elder Mitchell and now Elder Smith.
OH! A cool thing I figured. At the end of this transfer I will have spent 6 months in Brigham. A quarter of my mission here! That was just a cool little note I had. Being a senior missionary is weird. I have now had to take on more responsibilities and you know how much I "love" that. But I am looking at the positive. I can now start to teach other missionaries some of the things I have learned over the course of my mission.
Go Emma gettin that money girl! I hope it went well for her. I know She will do great. She is really magnifying her calling that's great! She will do amazing as she serves the Lord in all she does.
OH NO you were sick! Did you ask for a blessing?  You should have little missy! If you are still not feeling well GET one. I got one for my back after dealing with pain for months and the next day most of it was gone. It still hurts a little but it is so much better. The Lord wants to help us but we first have to humble our selves and ask. This is hard for me sometimes because I am so stubborn but He does help.
RYAN AND GABBY ARE MARRIED!? I got no invite and no letter! Oh man is he in trouble. What the heck? OK, I'm not really mad. I am actually happy for them and if you ask me, I say its about time. They had been talking about it forever. This is good news and I am really happy for them. I love them so much they really were some of the my best friends. I loved the time when we got to go to Bdubs.
Well I am glad to know all is well and I hope it continues that way.
I love you so much.
love Jonny