Wednesday, December 5, 2012

NOT a Oompa-Loompa!


So I'm not sure what to email you. Not much happened.  We were sick all week so we didn't get to go out and about. I hope to be able to send everyone a letter tonight.I Love you,
Jon

(Conversation with Elder Felton via email, Mom (me) asking why his suit is smaller)
(1) From: Elder Felton
Its not that its small just in the sleeve its a little short now as with the pants. I thought I was done growing but my body said nope! I just need to find a place to have the sleeve and pants lengthened.


(2) From: Mom
Maybe a dry-cleaners?
Sorry for the nags!
I love you!
I really do!
I'm just glad your a giant, and not a Oompa-Loompa!
Hugs from home!
Love,
MOMMY!


(3) From: Elder Felton
lol What the heck?

(4) From: Mom
I'm glad you are a giant because your getting taller, rather than rounder like a Oompa-Loompa!
Hahahahahaha!
Miss your face!
Mommy

(5) From: Elder Felton
lol. I love you, and the card should be going out today.


No comments:

Post a Comment