Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey and Friends

I got the pics and I loved them. The box I haven't gotten. They have kinda stopped sending mail so they can give it all out at the party so I'm sure its in the office. I am so happy that you were there to help that lady. You were late because the Lord needed you to be. you were in the right place at the right time. I am so happy that she has found joy in the gospel and that you can help her to find friends in the ward because the Evansville ward is the best in the whole world lol.
So what will Emma be doing at this job of hers? I'm having a hard time remembering what that place did. Was it even open when I was there? I am happy you got plans this Thanksgiving  We have had several invites for Thanksgiving. So we will be taken care of.
My sweater is good. Large is the size I would need if someone were to send one. So one of my suits is getting a little small and so I know this place were I can get one for a good price. I am thinking I might do that soon. My clothes are good but I might need some new socks. I saw this place that has some cool socks I could wear. 

I love you so much for all that you do. We have a baptism coming up soon so after that is when I will be sending pics. I know I put it off but I want to send these with the rest of them. I love you always.
Elder Felton