Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In Every Life, A Little Rain Must Fall

I am so sorry about you getting stuck in the rain while putting on new wipers. The funny thing is, when I got them for my car and started to try to put them on, it was raining bad, for me too.  I was at autozone getting wet, trying to figure it out when finally, one of the guys inside came out and asked if I needed help. I think it's funny how we had a similar problem. Oh but aren't the rainx wipers so good. We have them on our cars here as well because they work great. I was also confused when they said my wiper blades were actually different sizes. Things here have been going great. I am hoping to stay in Brigham, as it has just gotten a new Temple that is going to be dedicated this Sunday. I am wanting to go do work there asap. It was so much fun to be able to go there almost every day with people that we are teaching. We were there so much that the sister missionaries had us go get stuff for them since they were there all day. They enjoyed working there a lot but are happy to be able to go back to teaching the people in their areas. As for what we have been up to, we have started to teach some new people and 2 of them are going to get baptized. One of our converts will be going to the Temple to do baptisms for the dead. We are going to see if we can go to support her. We can actually help except maybe the confirmations. We will have to see. as for my blessing I will be getting it on Friday at 6. Thanks for being so patient with me. I have the letter for you, but I am going to add a little to it. I forgot to send it but hey, I wouldn't be me if I didn't forget something lol! hmmmm. Maybe I was wrong about the patient part of you waiting on my blessing. lol Oh man just teasing. I love your nagging haha! I will be sending the memory card after the next transfer so I can get pics with those that will be leaving and then you can have those. I am so happy about all that I am teaching. One of the families that we have been teaching is going to be going to conference. We are seeing if we can get tickets to go. I am super excited to possibly go down and actually see it in person. The members here have been super great. They have treated us great and have been a huge help in teaching we are being fed every night and I have enough food for lunch and breakfast. As for what I need.... I don't know but when I find out I will let you know.         
<(^.^)>   
haha I love you so much, you mean so much to me. I hope this will help as you wait for the letter.
Love, 
ELDER JONATHON DAVID FELTON