Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Man, I Miss Your Cooking

*Note: ((Parentheses on this letter indicate me, the mom, replacing the name of a person or to something else to better explain the email and protect the person mentioned))

Alright, you have got to tell ((Jon's friend who is getting married)) to write me. Tell him I said, "What the heck man?". I am so happy for them, those two are great. I forgot that after high school the ward gives adult callings lol. I am glad Noah is doing good. ((Left his name here on purpose)) I miss him. I got the picture of him. My poor dog doesn't know whats going on haha. Man I miss your cooking. Lately I have been having to eat more weird stuff and because I don't want a person to get mad, I'll eat it even if I know it will make me sick. There have been a few time we had to stop working so I could sit on my throne as toilet king for and hour or so. ((Maybe I should have left that out but decided to leave it)) I am sooo happy for ((couple expecting a baby)). I remember when he left for a mission himself, I cant believe it. Go Brother Kulenholeter I am happy for him he is a good man and I believe that he will be happy. ((left name on purpose)) Holy poop I cant believe Emma is 2! What the heck?! ((Took out last name,favorite baby he left behind)) I am so happy that ((Friend at Church joined the military)) is doing well. he is a good kid. I am happy that he is making steps back to church and that he is taking care of his family. I still worry about him so its nice to hear some good news. Now I have something else to worry about lol. Well tonight I will send the letter for you to read to the ward. I don't know much to think of right now. OH YEA! Grandma Christy and Andy are going to the Temple open house today with me and my companion. I will tell you how it goes in the letter.  Well I am glad all is well. We are having a good time here and having a lot of success.
Love,
Elder Felton