Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Slowing Down

Things have been going so good. It has been incredible being in Brigham. I love this area so much. The people here are so wonderful. I love the those that I teach. Its been super fun. We have been able to take almost everyone we are working with through the Temple for the open house. It has been a really good experience. I have been having a great time with all the missionaries that I am serving around. They have a good time even when they work. There is not much going on here. Things are slowing down a bit now that school has started back up. It makes the afternoons a little more difficult. The nice thing is that it is easier for us to catch people in the evening. I got all the stuff you sent and I think the letters are on their way from Ogden to here. I hope all is well.  I'm not sure what to write about because my brain doesn't seem to want to help me out today. Oh, I had one thought if there is anything you would like to know you could put them in an email for next time. I have already began work on my blessing and it shouldn't take long anymore (I hope, knock on wood). My brain seem to be saying that it is sleeping today and I am on my own, which is hard because I need it to think. Ok, (now that my craziness is over) I hope everyone is doing good. I miss you guys so much. I love you a lot more then you shall ever know. Did you ever find the quad? love ya's me amigo.
Love Elder Felton