Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tie Burning and Other Such Things


Thank you so much for all you do. I loved that scripture so much and I enjoy looking forward to what you guys learn from the scripture that I sent you. I have some bad news my camera is starting to have some problems and doesn't work all the time. I am now saving up for a new one so I hope to replace it soon. It works right now but at times it doesn't like listening to me. Don't worry about the package so much I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost or stolen.  I love you so much. OH hey I have had a about 4 baptisms in the last 2 weeks and have some pictures from that along with some pictures from my 6 month tie burning. I have been able to go to the Brigham City Temple open house with some families and it has been a blast. I am working on getting some pics of the temple. Thing are cool here I love it in Brigham so much. At one of our recent baptisms our mission president baptized the people. He had to interview them and she could choose between me or my companion and so she asked if our mission pres could do it because she couldn't choose between us.
Love,
Elder Felton