Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And Then There Was One More!

(Elder Felton's reply to my quick email)

Ha ha! The first thing I told my companion was that you sent an email calling me out for not sending one. I love you so much and want you to know that I am sending a letter to you and to Emma. Don't think I was trying to be mean. I was giving you a hard time because I never get to anymore. I love you and I promise a lot of details in the letters.
Love,
Elder Felton



(This is only on here to explain what was going on and some of Elder Felton's remarks)
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 "Mom" wrote:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! Here is why your email didn't happen...
You knew Emma was with her dad this last week. Well Emma was supposed to fly back to Dallas with your aunt Stephanie and her kids. They were in the Portland Airport for TWO DAYS an no flights! Then they drove to Seattle Washington to try to get a flight home where They stayed for another 20 hrs. There were a lot of tears and Emma ended up flying home on Delta (thanks to granna and grandpa) and just got home at 9:30am Evansville time after a horrid almost 80 hours!
You are NOT forgotten, BUT you were re-prioritized for the last few days. Sorry. Emma is home, safe, and VERY happy and EXTREMELY grateful! She will send you a letter.
I wasn't going to write this but I am hoping you will get the chance to check your email again later today. And I thought how awful it would be if there still wasn't SOMETHING!
Your package from me was too heavy so I am repacking it into two or three smaller ones. Maybe this will make up for today's folly!
I will have a longer email next week.
I LOVE YOU!

P.S. JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT SEND YOU AN EMAIL DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU NOT WRITING ME ONE!!!! You are REQUIRED to send me one!

HA!