Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Six Month Milestones


Ah man you saw Mitt! That’s awesome! I hope things are going well. I’m glad that you were able to get your card. I thought that would be funny because I wouldn't be able to tell you on Facebook. Things here are going well. Right now we are teaching a lot of people. Five of those have accepted a baptismal date. It is so cool to see so many people accept Christ in there life. My companion is Elder Mitchell. He is a great guy. The people in my district are great. This has been fun serving right by the Temple. The best part is that I was able to go inside the Temple before the open house. The only things I can think of that I need are the thing that I told you about. The reason I asked for the scriptures was because granna has a lot of stuff marked in there and it would be like having a piece of her with me. I still have mine but I just thought it would be nice. The Temple is so beautiful here. I am so excited for it. One of the families we teach has gotten tickets for the open house and got some for us to go with them. This is a beautiful place here and I'm so excited to see all that the Lord has for me.
Love,
Jon