Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Staying Put, Where's My Box?


(Note from mom: Maddie is his little cousin about 3 years old)
What Maddie has replace me?!?! I should have know that she would replace me. I hope that Emma was OK on the plane. I am sorry that she was scared. Flying has never been a difficult thing for me except for the time that one of our flights was cancelled while we were Dallas or Houston. I forget which one it was but it was the worst time I ever had. I think I even cried during that time because I did not know how I was going to get home. I hope you are able to find your puzzle pieces.
So transfers are here again and I have good news. I am staying in place and I'm staying with Elder Mitchell. It is great because we have some people that want us to go to the temple open house with them. So all is well here. We have a baptism this weekend and we are excited. The best part is that the parent that is less active is getting interested again. I was wondering about the package you said you would send. i haven't gotten it and i wanted to make sure it wasn't lost.
Love,
Elder Felton