Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Memory Cards ROCK!

Things here are a blast. I have been having so much fun. I was able to go into the Brigham Temple before it opened to help decorate the inside. We had a baptism last Saturday. It was cool because they wanted me to speak even though I had only taught them 4 times. The pictures from that are on my new card. I am glad you were able to talk to the mom of the baby. She was a blast to teach. She is definitely a friend I will always have. The photos of me with the dogs and that family is the one I mentioned earlier who we gave a blessing to the youngest boy. I look forward to the day that I am able to tell you about all the pictures I sent, those I have taken and all those I have yet to take (I wonder what they will be of. lol). Again I am sorry for the small emails. This is a slower place so not much happens but when things happen you will know. It was actually fun to write a handwritten letter. So I feel more might be coming.
Love,
Elder Felton