Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Love To See The Temple

I have moved into my new place and its pretty cool here. The best part is that we are so close to the Temple that is about to open up here. (http://www.lds.org/church/temples/brigham-city-utah?lang=eng) It is so cool to have such a huge missionary tool like this. There are a lot of people who are excited and want to know more about it. It will also help those who are not active to get active. It is such a blessing to have Temples so close and I'm looking forward to when the Indiana one will open. They now have a picture for it as well. (http://www.lds.org/church/temples/indianapolis-indiana?lang=eng) I don't know much yet about this area so you will have to forgive me if This is a little short but I haven't been here that long. Oh one thing I was wondering if you could send me was my quad that has grannas name on it. It was the reddish color that has all 4 books in one. I have been thinking it would be nice to have it. Other than that I'm still thinking if there is anything I want.  Its so hard to think sometimes. But if I think of anything I will write it down so I don't forget lol. I hope you guys are doing good and remember I pray for you guys every night.
Love,
Elder Felton