Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Transfer

So today we found out if we got transferred and I am glad to say, I am staying put. I'm sorry for telling you late today, we have been busy. I'm staying in Ogden and Elder Lanier is going to Farmington which is going to be in the new mission. He is kind of upset by it since he has been in Ogden his whole mission. I am glad to stay. My new companion is Elder Hawl, Haul. I'm not sure how to spell it yet. Wow, it sounds like you have had a pretty crazy time. I hope you can still find fun in the crazy. I am so proud of Emma I wish I could be there for her graduation. That is such a wonderful time. I am glad that she will not have to worry about having such a great day ruined by getting in a car wreck. I will say that my wreck did make graduation day special lol! Things are crazy here with getting the mission ready for the split. I will be losing the car and be walking or biking. I knew this coming. My area didn't use to be a car area so it was only a matter of time before I had to give up the car. I miss all of E'ville. The river, the east side, (Not the west side. I never was over there.) North park. Its all nice out there to me. I love you so much. The Pikachu was cool. I am working on a letter to send you and one for Emma I hope to send them tomorrow. 

(2nd email) 
So the email thing is messed up right now and yes, I would like a memory card. I meant to tell you in the first email but it wont open right now on the computers here. I Love you too. 

(3rd email) 
I also forgot to tell you I hurt my right foot and ankle yesterday, and made it worse today. I love you so much! Don't be mad I just thought I should tell you. It's feeling better now. I love you. Elder Felton 


(Mother's note: I just thought I would point out the fact that my son seems to think I'm going to kill him if he gets hurt. Good Grief!! On the other hand... )