Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reese's Are Loved Here... Hint, Hint

I am so happy for Emma. I cant believe that she is almost done with school. She can help me out with school when I get back instead of the other way around lol. I would love some Zyrtec. Did you know outdoor allergies are worse in dry areas? I learned that fast lol. But I think I'm starting to get use to it, and the weird thing is, this area is feeling more like home the longer I am here. In the morning we wake up around 6:30 and start to get ready. At 8 we have personal study then at 9 we have 2 hours of companionship study. But after the next transfer it will go down to 1 hour. Then we have lunch around 12 and after that we go out to lessons or we will walk at the park and talk to people there. Sometimes If there are people playing basketball at the park we will play with them for a bit. This has lead to a few teaching lessons.The mission will split in July and they will be Salt Lake West and Salt Lake Central. I don't know were I'll go. At first I was OK going there but as time goes on I want to stay more and more. Reese's are loved here... hint, hint. We have two more weeks till transfers left but there is a good chance I'm staying, but a good chance Elder Lanier will be gone. I'm not driving yet, I will be next month. Aw man, I miss my teachers. They were all so awesome for putting up with me lol! I love you so much and I'm having an awesome time. I swear our dog is crazy. I think she has her sizes mixed up that crazy little fur butt. I love you all so much and you mean the world to me and I miss you all so much. I will try to get those pictures soon for you and get the name tag out to you. (Gypsy go mess up my room for me its been clean for too long) lol. You are so great. I am working on the blessing. I have been giving talks like crazy so I haven't been to the ward I need to yet. We are going there this week if im not asked to talk in the last ward. We have 7 of them. I love you so much.
Elder Felton