Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Phone Calls and Shopping Lists


Elder:
I got the CD and the letters with the pictures. Thank you so much I love them and they make my day each time I see them. I loved the time that I was able to talk to you. It really was the best moment ever. Who would have thought, that would have been one thing that I truly missed? I am glad things are going good. That is great what Emma is doing. (His sister cut her hair and donated it to Locks of Love) I want you and her to know you are both free to use the nice Harry Potter books. Think of it as a change to be close to me as you use them. That's one thing I really miss. Reading books can be so much fun. I'm sorry for a short email as well but I will send a letter soon so I can make up for it. I gave it some thought it would be cool to get my Marvin the Martian (I know I misspelled that) or my black monster hat. Some other music would be cool. Mio is a water enhancer and that might be cool to get. I'm not good at thinking of things I want. Feel free to add something that you think I would like that I just can’t think of right now. I would love a game-boy but that's not aloud lol. I love you so much and I don't want you to spend too much on me if anything it might be cool to get Emma a little something so she feels like she not forgotten. You two mean the world to me and I want you to know that I truly love both of you.
With all the love that's possible, your baby boy,
Elder Jonathon David Felton

Mom:
So NOW you make your momma cry!
I think it's cool that they allow you some fun music and aren’t as strict as we thought!
Also, would you like a BYU Vocal Point CD???
MOM!

Elder:
This mission president is really relax . I think he is trunky. (trunky means he is ready to pack up and go home) he leaves in July.

Mom:
Do you want BYU Vocal Point?

Elder:
Ya, that would be cool too.

The end…