Tuesday, May 29, 2012

He Really DOES Love His Little Sister!

Things are great with Elder Hall. He is fun and has a great sense of humor. We get along great and have a lot of fun. I'm thinking this is going to be a fun (and also fast) transfer. I hope that I get to stay with him for a bit. He is from California and lives close to Disney Land. One thing that I have learned is that the Lord wont always put people in our way if we don't put our selves in the way of someone else. We have found quite a few new people we are hoping that will lead to some teaching situations. One thing that is a bit of trouble is my knee pain. I have found out that biking can make it flare up. I am working on taking care of it by strengthening my knees. Thank you for sending stuff. I will let you know when I get it. Thanks for all that you do for me. I loved seeing Emma's graduation. It took a lot of effort not to cry but I pulled it off. Got to look strong in front of other missionaries, lol. Anyway, things here are great. I love Ogden so much this place feels like home. (but in a big city kind of way) I didn't think I would miss the country and the rednecks so much (SHOOT DANG!) lol I hope all is well. I love Emma's hair cut it looks good.
All the love in the world,
Elder Jonathon David Felton <3