Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shoes With Cracks

Tell Emma she isn't allowed to date till I get back! lol! Anyway, things are fun here. We didn't play any pranks on April Fools Day mostly because we didn't see the other missionaries and we were busy. I found out that my church shoes that I have had for 3 years have some cracks in them. So as far as my shoes being OK, they are a little under the weather. I will probably need a bike soon so I will talk to grandma Christy about that. I was unable to see her over conference weekend she was gone so that was a bummer.I still had a lot of fun during General Conference. I loved that the main point of one of the talks was about families. It would be cool if I could get my blue slip on shoes or the black ones that say macbeth on them. I don't need them but its just a thought. Oh ya! We have another baptism this weekend. His name is Timmy and he is learning.