Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Transfer

OK, sorry I sent a page for shoes but if your sending some that's fine I wear a size 12 but sometimes I wear a size 13 so I don't know what to tell you. This first transfer was great. This new transfer starts tomorrow and I'm staying in the same place(apartment) and Elder Lanier is still my companion. We have lost 3 investigators that we just cant find. The others are all making progress toward baptism. One of them is almost ready for it and we are working hard that she feels ready for it. The lady with a kid that was baptized just got a new place that is nicer the her old one. She is still doing well. She is out of our area but the missionaries there are taking over well. We had a baptism this last Saturday and that was about the best of our week. LOL! Once spring break is over we will be able to get into a better routine again.