Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Knocking on Doors

Things here have been good. I got to got knocking doors the other day with one of the guys I met at the MTC. He is a good guy. The members have been so nice to feed us almost every day. Not much is happening. This last Sunday though I did confirm someone a member of the church. I love the people here. I think we might have lost an investigator. We can never find her and we cant get a hold of her. Elder Lanier has been a great companion and has taught me a lot. He is the District Leader for my area and its cool to see how he works and how a DL works.

I will be writing a few letters today so I will send more details in those for you. Its just been real slow to write much but I will put more info in the letter.

 <(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)>

(Yes, Elder Felton typed Kerbys into his email!)