Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time for Reflection

Thanks for calling me old lol. Thanks for sending me shoes. The ones I'm still using had a seam on the outside rip, lol. But I guess they did good for being 4 years old lol. Oh. and things are great! I have enjoy seeing people accept the gospel and then make changes in their lives. The people are so great. I am truly grateful to have been raised in the church because I think it would be really had for me to join. But seeing the joy it brings to a family and to themselves is one of the best parts about a mission. It makes everything worth it. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to grow in my faith. I have come the truly rely on the Spirit and have come to know of Its power. I know that the Spirit is truly like having our best friend with us at all time so long as we do things that are inviting to the Spirit. The Lord talks and teaches us, through the Spirit and can always gulde us if we allow It to be with us. Jesus Christ loves all of us He wants us to follow Him and He wants to help us. I know that through Him we can overcome anything in our life. He is one person who I can count on. He is the one I love and I am so grateful for an opportunity to serve Him and love every minute of it. Thank you for your love. I know that the Lord loves you and that he is so happy for you faith. I know He will bless you for your love and He knows what it is you go through. As you turn towards Him and allow His Spirit to guide you He will take away your burdens. I know this all to be true and I truly love our Lord. I know that no matter where a person is in their relationship with Christ, I know that He loves them and will help them if they ask, and turn to  Him.