Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Learning Patience

I got the Easter boxes from you and the birthday ones. I got the shoes and they are great. They fit fine. I have talked to the bishop here about my patriarchal blessing this last Sunday and he said he would work on it. He might need my membership info for it. I got the pics and I love them. I think some of my favorite parts is where you can kind of see out the window of the the house and see Evansville, lol. I love those DQ people they are great. I am so thankful for all you have done I am so sorry I haven't sent a letter in a while and I will make sure to have one written for you and one for Emma. Your love, support and prayers help me so much even when I feel frustrated with one of our recent converts. I step back and remember that even Christ had to deal with people who were challenging and He always showed love to them. That has been my biggest focus right now. Letting my self go and giving my entire self to the Lord and His work. I know that through Him I can overcome any challenges no matter how hard it might be. Our investigator is a good kid for the most part but is still a little rough around the edges. That will change over time. As for the other questions they will be in the letters. That will help me to think of what to wright. But to answer one right now, I print some (emails) off when I need a reminder to write. So this one has been printed off. Not much going on now but with this warmer weather more people are outside and in the parks and a lot happier so this all is a blessing to missionary work. Thank you for all you do and the love you give. I am so proud of "my" baby girl (puppy) being so brave I cant believe you have 2 bows in her hair, poor thing. lol! I am so proud of Emma. I am glad she didn't follow my example in school. And has decided to out do me. Maybe she will be able to help ME out in school lol. I love you and I want you to know that you are always in my prayers,
Love Elder Felton