Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Splits


Things are super here. I cover 1 stake and that means we cover 7 wards. They have all been super to  me and I have met a couple of people who lived in Indiana or have been through there. I forgot to tell you while I was at the MTC my companion there had to go to physical therapy and his doctor was Sister Stanfield's brother so, that was cool. We picked up a new investigator a few days ago and she has a baptism date in 3 weeks so 'm super excited about that. Thursday I went on splits with my zone leaders and I got to see how they teach and I got to see their area. Some people we teach can be a challenge because they don't want to make a change or want to wait and see. But the work goes on. I am still reading about the Jaredites. I am enjoying my companion and roommates so it is all well. I have met a person here who treats me like Sister Findlay did. So she is like a mission mom. I miss you and Emma each. You guys help get me through the days that stink. I just want you to know I love you and Emma so much. Tell that little furry monster that poops in my room that in 2 years I'm going to get her for that, lol! I love when we get to go to a persons house that has a dog because then I get to play with them lol. I'm super excited because in a few weeks we will be having a few baptisms. Tell those DQ people that they better not slack off and that I miss them all. Tell Mikey Findlay I say hi.