Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Week in Ogden

I got the sweater and the psych goodies and I love them. I gave grandma Christy's address to the missionaries in her area and told them that if they said they know Elder Felton she should let them in. They went and saw her and told me they loved visiting with her. The area were I am now serving is the Weiber heights stake. Use the mission office address and they want family to use regular mail so no fedex or ups. This way they can forward it to us if we get transferred. My companion is Elder Lanier. He is a great guy and has been a real help in the field. I have enjoyed my first week and I love the people here. Things are a little more relaxed than the MTC but its still good work, and its still hard work. What I took from the MTC is time planning, and studying which is the most difficult thing for me but it has been helpful. 

I'm in an apartment with my companion and 2 Spanish speaking missionaries so its a lot of fun. I just remembered I am missing my driving record if you call the office they should be able to tell you what I need to be able to drive. My  purple jacket shrank and it dosnt fit right. Its not because I got fat. I have actualy lost almost 10 lbs which is good, so at some point I will need to get a new jacket.

Thanks for all you do to help a fool like me. If you could find some Pirates of the Caribbean music for me that would just rock. Or Lord of the Rings music or Harry Potter music any of those would be awesome.