Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meet and Greet on the Street!


We have about 12 investigators right now and 3 of them have a baptism date. 2 people we are teaching have been talking about when they might get baptised and that they have thought about me doing the baptism. It has been cool here. Things have warmed up a bit but they are supposed to cool off again. One time while my companion and I were at 7 eleven a person came up to me and asked how he could get involved in the the church and so I gave him our number and told him to give us a call so we could set a date to meet with him. All is good here. It has been a little slow but we are keeping busy.
I hope thing are going well tell Gypsy (the puppy) I love her and I miss that fluff butt. I love the people here and each day I learn more. I am reading Ether right now. I love you and miss you. Thanks for all your love and support. Thanks for all you do.
I love you.