Monday, November 4, 2013

The Shenanigans Were Had!

Ok, so we had a really good week. We had a member invite a nonmember to take a church tour. It was amazing! She had some really great questions and even offered the closing prayer at the end. The spirit was so strong. She told that she was looking for religion in her life. We will be following up to see how she is and if she would like to take lessons from missionaries. We have also found two new people to teach as well. This is great. My fear was that with winter coming that work would slow down. This has not happened  We are really seeing the members "Catch the Wave" of missionary work.
I have not met the Colliers yet. I am more in Tyhee than Chubbuck but I will ask the missionaries that are more in Chubbuck if they know them. 
Halloween was awesome! It was so much fun to watch cartoon movies with our whole zone. It was like watching movies with family. I guess that is because while on the mission that is about as close to having family as you get. We had snacks food and sports. It was a blast! I'm not sure about this Les Miserable business... I'm kidding. I have heard that it is really well done so 'Im down for it.
Well that's about it. I'm not sure what else to type. Oh! We had dinner with one of our office workers and the the wife said she was able to talk to you about your plans for me coming home. Well I love you more then words can say. I hope you all are doing well. This I know, The Lord know each one of us. He loves us. He wants us to be happy and if we let him in we will be happy.
Love,Jonathon Felton